SWYH works beautifully Thanks for all the tips. I experience a little latency but I have to play with config sure I can improve it. I”m a total Rookie so it took a while to figure out how to Config it.
To help other Rookies here it is:
1) Install the SWYH APP: Rightc Click the Quick link SWYH
2) In SWYH Select Tools, Select HTTP Live Streaming, Another Box will popup with a Local Link
2) Copy that link
3) Go to Sonos App, Under Manage Menu, Select Add Radio Station
4) Paste The local link you created from the Pop up window “SWYH HTTP live Stream URI” into link line, and Named it
5) The Radio Station will show under “My Radio Stations” Select this when you want to stream to Sonos