Reply To: App crash on startup (windows 10 x64)

Home Forums Forum English (EN) App crash on startup (windows 10 x64) Reply To: App crash on startup (windows 10 x64)

Pete796

I had the same nearly the same Problem. First I thought it comes because of the Creators update of Windows 10 (x64). But I have changed the output physically of my PC as well a few days before. After changing it back through the volume panel of windows to the previous output, the tool works again. After that I could change the output over the windows volume Panel again and again without issues. I do not try to unplug the cable again.

Note I have connected a soundcard (onboard) with speakers and two monitors with speakers through HDMI.

Error 1:
Message: Objekt ist nicht mit dem Server verbunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800401FD (CO_E_OBJNOTCONNECTED))
Detail: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800401FD): Objekt ist nicht mit dem Server verbunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800401FD (CO_E_OBJNOTCONNECTED))
bei System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
bei NAudio.CoreAudioApi.WasapiCapture.InitializeCaptureDevice()
bei NAudio.CoreAudioApi.WasapiCapture.StartRecording()
bei SWYH.Audio.WasapiProvider..ctor()
bei SWYH.App.Application_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Application.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)

Error 2:
Message: Objekt ist nicht registriert. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800401FB (CO_E_OBJNOTREG))
Detail: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800401FB): Objekt ist nicht registriert. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800401FB (CO_E_OBJNOTREG))
bei System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
bei NAudio.CoreAudioApi.WasapiCapture.InitializeCaptureDevice()
bei NAudio.CoreAudioApi.WasapiCapture.StartRecording()
bei SWYH.Audio.WasapiProvider..ctor()
bei SWYH.App.Application_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)

Posted in