Reply To: Streaming to Sony BDP-750S

Home Forums Forum English (EN) Streaming to Sony BDP-750S Reply To: Streaming to Sony BDP-750S

Teraima

Steve, there is absolutely no resoan a customer should not be able to reach their service provider NONE. There was more than sufficient cause on my part and more than sufficient time on their part to make the smallest of gestures. Like say an email, phone call, letter, fax, a credit on the bill even though it was never requested etc..I am tickled pink that your personal service experience has gone great. So was mine for years, but it is evident in Netflix is pissing off their customers. Since I have started paying more attention to what is going on I realize others have also cancelled membership within a similar time frame. If Netflix wants to publish their up to date customer records we can lay this useless relatavistic argument to rest. Until then I will continue to point out the painful truth. Netflix has little to know customer service and cleary could care less. If I were you I would apply to be the company spin doctor for Netflix. Of course that assumes you do not already have it. Blockbuster is #1 captalizing on the strengths of Netflix while avoiding the weekness.

Posted in