Argon iNet2+ (Frontier Silicon) does not work...

Unfortunately, streamwhatyouhear does not work with the Argon iNet2+ Radio.

The dlna network stream can be selected, Music can be selected and this provides 2 streams, one mp3, one pcm.

Selecting the mp3 gives for less than a second sound, then crashes the radio down to a powerup-reboot.

Selecting the pcm does not even give some sound.

Some details on the argos iNet2+, it is a dab/fm/web-radio from HiFi Klubben. The device has an internet interface that shows ‘Internet Radio 2.11’ and the page shows ‘Frontier Silicon’, most likely the software supplier for the device: http://www.frontier-silicon.com/.

I also have a frontier-silicon-enabled device (Roberts Radio Stream 83i) and it behaves like this:

• When MP3 option is selected, stream lasts >1s and stops.
  • When PCM option is selected, stream lasts randomly, and CPU load skyrockets. Audio starts stuttering badly, and stream keeps stopping randomly. I need to go back to Stream To menu and reselect my device.

Any chance someone from the dev team is reading these forums?

I also have a frontier-silicon-enabled device (Roberts Radio Stream 83i) and it behaves like this:

• When MP3 option is selected, stream lasts <1s and stops.
  • When PCM option is selected, stream lasts randomly, and CPU load skyrockets. Audio starts stuttering badly, and stream keeps stopping randomly. I need to go back to Stream To menu and reselect my device.

Any chance someone from the dev team is reading these forums?