Constant Stream

Hey Sebastien,

thanks alot for this cool application. I got Raumfeld W-Lan-Speakers and have been searching for a while for a app like this which does not only create a stream, but can also push it to other applications.

But at the moment it stops every single time I got, e.g. no music playing. Can you add an option which will make the stream not stop, even if there is no sound playing? Or is it my renderer which stops playing the stream when the sound stops?

If that worked I could search youtube and play videos without constantly having to use the “stream to” option again.

Greetings.

Hi Makador,

The stream is stopping when there is no music is different depending the devices. Personally on my Onkyo it takes a good minute before playback is turned off. I think a vNext to add this functionality, but no warranty and no date :slight_smile:

Thank you for your feedback

43oh / There is one ticket to be given away. So far CorB from the fromus has shown interest. Could you chime in here: You can have it if he is not able to make it.

RE: Oil was killing us about the time this dortnuwn started. Every dollar spent on gas is a dollar not spent on something else, and also I think it might mess with the GDP numbers too. The spike in the cost of fuel was the spark that clearly put us in a deflationary pattern, in my opinion. There were all kinds of inflation claims running around at the time, but since we are talking about the price of a basic commodity, the only type of inflation we need to consider is cost-push. As the cost of fuel was going up, who was able to demand an increase in rates?1. Transportation? The transportation industry was probably most impacted, yet airlines and trucking companies raised rates very little. Fuel Surcharges were put in place on some trucking services, but the surcharge was quite small relative to the added cost. Airlines were not increasing rates. Pizza Delivery persons weren’t making more if anything less.2. Workers? No. There was not a better opportunity closer, nor could over-leveraged workers demand much from employers, who weren’t listening anyway.3. Gas and Oil made a lot of money. In part this was from the accounting costing principles.We can also look at this from a monetary policy perspective. There was this giant sucking sound of dollars leaving the country to what many consider to be terrorist friendly, oil rich countries, yet all that money leaving the country was supposed to be inflationary.Wife: Let’s go out! Somewhere Expensive.Husband: Sure.Destination: Local Gas Station Rate this comment: 0 0