Freebox v5

bonjour,

j’essaie de faire fonctionner SWYH mais chez moi ça ne marche pas.

Je vois bien SWYH sur la freebox mais je n’ai pas de fichier mp3 à lancer!

Une idée?

Merci d’avacne.

Cyril

AutomateIt, Llama, Tasker,… Ce genre d’application ne manque pas. Si smeeuelnt la prise en main en e9tait plus simple, ce serait encore mieux ! ;)Merci pour cette application ! :slight_smile:

By :By :By :By :Maybe we should start a spin-off site caleld marriagebubble.com. When it comes to risk and marriage, it’s always July, 2007. ;-)It’s a great time to marry?I saw a sign along the road in Everett today.Happy Wife!Happy Life!Avoid Foreclosure.I was inspecting a house in Fed Way, and as I jumped down from poking my head in the attic space the trapdoor fell shut on my hand just before I let go. My titanium wedding band was forcibly removed along with some skin and flesh. I was lucky not to lose the finger. As it was I merely sprained the joint. I think there’s a message here somewhere. For one thing definitely use a ladder to inspect attic spaces. Another might be more subtle and more sinister I’m not a superstitious person, but this wasn’t exactly a little thing like seeing a black cat or walking under a ladder. As for the house? Some other idiot paid 2007 prices for it. I can’t compete with that kind of stupid although clearly I need to be more careful looking at houses. It hadn’t had any updates, either. I was left scratching my head and nursing a torn knuckle.I’m actually very glad we didn’t buy that house, in retrospect. It wasn’t worth half of what they ended up selling it for. No character whatsoever. Instant negative equity, at the price the final buyer paid.This is amazing can afford 1000s of dollars worth of titanium ring but cannot afford a 200K house!consumerism at its best Rate this comment: 0 0