Huge CUP load on

Home Forums Forum English (EN) Huge CUP load on

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Luciano 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Matthias

First of all thanks for this great piece of software. This is exactly what I was looking for. 🙂

There is just one thing I’ve notices. When SWYH is active it causes 90% CPU load on all of my 4 CPU cores.

Is this technical mandatory or is there something wrong with my configuration?

Thanks in advance!

Matthias

#4102 Reply

Matthias

Oh dear! Sorry for the typos in the heading..

#4103 Reply

Matthias

In addition I’m facing memory leaks of about 1 MB per minute. Currently the process allocates ~240MB (growing).

Let’s see what happens when paging comes up.. 😀

#4108 Reply

Matthias

After a little bit of investigation it seems that the application opens a huge number of udp sockets, but never closes them. After streaming about 10 minutes I have already about 100 open UDP ports. It seems possible that this is responsible for the memory leak and thus the growing cpu load.

#4115 Reply

Luciano

I am having the same problem, the CPU load is around 75% in my laptop.

Not only that, but every time I open a browser tab or do something else on the laptop, music stutters badly on my (remote) speakers, even stops for several seconds. As soon as I shut SWYH down, the CPU load goes back to 10%.

Reply To: Huge CUP load on
Your information:

− 3 = 7

Posted in