installed on windows 10, will record not stream to my soundbar

hi. I have installed on windows 10. opened different programs, checked fire wall settings, tested sound bar with mp3 using the cast to device option… so I know it communicating with the pc BUT the SWYH program is not. any ideas would be great. I have read other threads and noting works so far. cheers

I’m a Windows 10 user too. As for me, I make use of Audio Capture for Windows to capture from different programs. If you are looking for a method to capture the computer system playing audio, I think it deserves you take a try.

To capture audio from Windows 10, you can use the Windows Game bar. Or you can try to use the free streaming audio recording software. Giving the fact that they are free, you won’t lose anything and you can try them out for free.

Actually there is a default Voice Recorder on Windows 10. You can firstly try it to capture your audio. For me, this pre-installed app is too simple. I use screen recorder for PC to independently record audio in high quality and save in any format, such as MP3, AAC, APE, AC3, FLAC, etc. It ideally captures sound from the computer system and microphone for me.