Maximum lenght file when I record what I stream

So I realized, that the max. lenght file when I record what I stream is 200M. Is possible to increase this limitation?

Thanks

Mihael

Hi; I have the same problem - recording seemingly continues, but when I stop recording and save the file, only the 1st 200MB of stream are saved. Is there any way to extend that memory allocation or max. mp3 file length or whatever is causing this behavior?
Otherwise great piece of software - thank you!!
P.S. Running on a PC, 4MB of Ram, Win10 64 bit (On my wifes Laptop, 2MB Ram, Win10 64 bit: same behavior)

I have encountered this as well. I note that when I bump into the 200 MB limit, the streaming stops until I stop recording (while the audio player being streamed keeps playing). Then once the 200MB file is saved, streaming continues from where it left off, so SWYH has grown its internal buffer of sound while it was stuck waiting for me to save my recording. So if it waited 2 minutes, while streaming was stopped, for me to stop recording, there will be an additional 2 minutes of lag between the audio player and the outgoing streamed content.

I think a better design would be to ask me for a file name as soon as I start recording, and then periodically write audio to that file (say every five or ten seconds). That way I can create audio recordings which are arbitrarily long.

just new to here. Do you mean the recording time length? Bro, come to see the giveaway and get a FREE toolbox with a screen recorder, audio capture, video editor, etc. within a one-stop solution - Joyoshare VidiKit. No recording time limit, no lag, no watermark.