Now CAN start STYW!!!! (:-})

Home Forums Forum English (EN) Now CAN start STYW!!!! (:-})

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Martin 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Colin in Scotland

Hi,

Go into Control Panel>Sounds>change Advanced playback properties to 16 bit 48000 hz (DVD quality)…..works for me woo pee.

Allez les Bleus and Andy Murray

#3395 Reply

Austin

THANKS SO MUCH! haha, this fixed the problem. I wonder why the program doesn’t support a higher quality?

#3417 Reply

Peter

I tried this but it still doesn’t work. When I start SWYH it places in tray, but terminates immediately when I right click.

Win 8.

#3791 Reply

Smashley

Thanks! works a treat.

#3794 Reply

Sandra

this did not work for me

#3801 Reply

dmnc

neither to me, still crashing.

#win8

#3826 Reply

Chris

Windows 8. Right-click on the SWYH icon in the systray is not possible because the icon is deleted when touched. I can restart the program but touching the icon will delete the icon.

#4174 Reply

Paolo

hey, i don’t know if this helps, but I have fixed this same problem for me. what i did is set my “speaker configuration” to Stereo, instead of 5.1 or 7.1 or whatever you have.
    you see, i’m using Realtek HD Audio Manager to configure my 5.1 desktop speakers. whenever I run SWYH, i switch my speaker config to “Stereo” and it works.

#4191 Reply

b3n_ja_m1n

Still didn’t work for me. ☹

#4824 Reply

Mats

I think it has to do with your  .NETframework?

#4869 Reply

Martin

Ok, this was my solution:

Advanced-settings of my speakers, select 2 channels/stereo and 16bit, 48kHz DVD-Quality.

Both was needed.

Cheers and good luck!

Reply To: Now CAN start STYW!!!! (:-})
Your information:

60 + = 65

Posted in