Problem with Bravia TV

Home Forums Forum English (EN) Problem with Bravia TV

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Randhawa 3 years ago.

• Author

Darren

Hi

I can’t get SWYH to work with my sony Bravia TV – the server loads and runs on the pc ok and the sound mixer shows SWYH as an output, the TV is listed under the stream to menu but the TV does not pick it up.

If I try to “pull” from the TV I can see the SWYH server and select the music folder but the TV cannot see either of the two files.

My TV is set up as a renderer and works with twonky, asset, media player etc – I wanted to use SWYH to stream spotify from the pc to the TV but it does not work in “pull” or “push” mode.

Any ideas? The TV is KDL-52EX703

Thanks

Darren

#2975 Reply

Sébastien Warin
    Keymaster

Hi

Have you tested with MP3 & L16 format ?

Also SWYH work on KDL-40EX720 !

#2977 Reply

Darren

Hi yes I tried with both formats set in the server – no files show up when manually setting on the tv so I cant try either

#3314 Reply

Jan

Hey.

You simply have to select the device on the computer.

The TV will change automatic.

Works on the  kdl-46HX820.

Remember to turn on the media render function in the settings menu.

#3805 Reply

dee

I am having the same problem

I have a sony bravia KDL40EX503,  I can select the tv on my pc, browse to the SWYH server, select the music folder, but annoyingly neither the MP3 or PCM files are shown

Does anyone know of a solution?

#3942 Reply

Reckz

Jamie I usually whisk vnegiarittes by hand, but in this case I let the food processor do most of the work. I added a shallot, coarse sea salt, a blob of sharp dijon mustard, some champagne vinegar and a bunch of basil leaves to the bowl of the machine, pulsed it a few times to chop everything, then turned the motor on and let it go while I added olive oil. I mixed in some mustard seeds at the end.Marie one of these days you and I are going to have a drink together. Count on it. Sean Thank you!

#4082 Reply

Randhawa

Hope so too. I also have to start doing some hydrotherapy even just by etnnrieg a jaccuzi or sth.. things are not that progressed here in Greece you see.you never told me how come you read in Greek?Magnesium is great indeed! do try it. I have to remind myself to do that too actually.Take care & we’ll talk again

Reply To: Problem with Bravia TV
Your information:

63 + = 71

Posted in