Server dosnt send any data to network

Home Forums Forum English (EN) Server dosnt send any data to network

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ragom 3 years ago.

• Author

Ricci

HI,

server SHYH is runing, but it dosnt send any data to my home network – I can see the traffic on my Network Meter gadget. And my Sony Blu-ray Home theatre system cannot see the SWYH server. Jamcast works without any problem…. Runs on Win7/64.

Thanks

#3929 Reply

Edilaine

Hi PaulThanks for this comment. I tried to do this but after insialltng it using the add/remove applications it wont start, saying there are no filesystems which you are allowed to mount/unmount, Contact your administrator . I thought this was a permissions issue, but there is only 1 user on this installation and I couldnt work out how to run gparted as sudo or root without the command line, which I only wanted to run as a last resort when using fdisk, as there is serious potential for cock ups!Any further suggestions Paul for myself and other any people who stumble across this thread? I hope the new job is going well, I read your posts on Android with interest even though its not relevant to us.

#4077 Reply

Ragom

Today we have had our first and only major wildfire this semumr. We nearly made it to the end of semumr without one. I grabbed the point and press camera before taking the dogs out this morning, quite a normal thing for me to do. Whilst walking I thought I could smell smoke, I looked […]

Reply To: Server dosnt send any data to network
Your information:

− 2 = 3

Posted in