SWYH v1.3 crashes

Hi - bit of an issue here. I am aiming to stream MP3 audio from PC to Sony DLNA certified SA-NS510. Problem is it crashes. When it work (and the speaker does pop up in the Stream list) it doesn’t stream. 99/100 it will crash however when right-clicking the icon from the menu bar

I’m using a laptop, Acer 8372T, Windows 7 64b Prof, 8Mb, Intel i5.

One of the error logs is this

Date: 22/04/2015 12:55:32
Message: Element not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070490)
Detail: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80070490): Element not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070490)
at NAudio.CoreAudioApi.Interfaces.IMMDeviceEnumerator.GetDefaultAudioEndpoint(DataFlow dataFlow, Role role, IMMDevice& endpoint)
at NAudio.CoreAudioApi.MMDeviceEnumerator.GetDefaultAudioEndpoint(DataFlow dataFlow, Role role)
at NAudio.Wave.WasapiLoopbackCapture.GetDefaultLoopbackCaptureDevice()
at NAudio.Wave.WasapiLoopbackCapture…ctor()
at SWYH.Audio.WasapiProvider…ctor()
at SWYH.App.Application_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
at SWYH.App.Main()

I can’t config the s/ware as I never get to the control panel

Any ideas?

Thanks

Simon

Did you tried to update audio driver?

All drivers are up to date, sadly

:slight_smile:

SB

I am happy to donate to fix this because this really is a simple issue. I want to stream the local PC audio to an DLNA box, but I need to see a fix, and I cannot be to only one who needs this. So £30 goes in the Kitty if we can move this forward

Pls feel free to comment

I made fix for myself lately, but it won’t help in your case. My problem was “System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range.”. I reported issue to Sebastien with hope to see the official solution.

Hi - That error happens on my other PC.

Would you be able to share the file?

Cheers

Simon

I have a crash in 1.3 after install. Then download 1.2 (http://swyh.en.softonic.com/download-version/stream-what-you-hear-1.2) and after install it, install 1.3 over it and 1.3 run good.

I found alternative (sorry for writing here) - TunaBlade. This is AirPlay renderer, fortunately my device (OverMax SoundBox) supports it.