Volume very low

great program, thanks a lot, works seamlessly, fast to set up, easy to configure, limited delay. Only thing I would like to see improved is perhaps a volume setting. The default volume is really low on my LG 47LA6908.

Any chance of including that in a next release?

Well going through the forums, I recognize also what others are saying that it sounds a very flat.

By :RE: I see your point, but my response is the same. A revoecry, 12 years on, looks like you’re still well in the hole compared to where you started. The U.S. will survive, revoecry will happen, but life will be very different than it is today. First and foremost the government probably won’t be there to catch you if you fall. Life will be simpler, and for many more enjoyable. We’ll all do more with less. One positive change- I just read that if you have heavy debts you’re 11 times more likely to experience significant back pain. That issue will be resolved for many. In the new world, if you can’t save up the money and pay cash, you probably don’t buy a lot of those things you have today.My only real concern about revoecry is that it could get ugly in the cities where too many depend on the government and have little to fall back on. Did you know that 20% of the residents of L.A. county are dependent on welfare? What happens when CA and then the feds have to cut those programs?where we started is 300, not 1300. I have been talking revoecry since august as per the US stock market. we have been talking about a revoecry on seattlebubble for the last month or so. I don’t care where we started. I care about when the revoecry began and where we are going. I care about where we are going from there.the whole point about the maylasia is that it was worse there but they recovered off the bottom… nobody at 300 probably ever saw a revoecry like that to 1300. the move off the bottom was most likely improbable. if they can do it. we can do it. 1300 is water under the bridge.the gold haters always talk about 1980, but the gold bug’s are talking about $250 and the giant bounce from that levels. where the high was is irrelevant. e2809cThe economic revoecry of most of the crisis countries has been more rapid than anticipated by many observers. The pessimistic scenarios developed during the height of the problems have been avoided.e2809dsound familiar? Rate this comment: 0 0

lete28099s assume the US govt strats printing which in my opinion it really did. And let;s assume that people want to get out of the greenback… So the $ collapses. Maybe 3$ = 1 EUR. So what?If the US government (or Fed) began printing money in any kind of quantity, the dollar would quickly be worth something like 10,000 Euros in a week. That IS a big deal, and there would be riots in the streets. Worse, the US government would suddenly be completely unable to finance it’s debt anymore (i.e. since no one would want to buy worthless t-bills anymore), and the populace would be incensed that government services were grinding to a halt. The only way t-bills could be sold is to offer some incredibly high interest rate, which would likewise cause absolute chaos in society. Middle-class home-owers would be burning the capitol if interest rates rose above 20%.As painful as deflation might be, it is far preferable to the destruction, and opprobrium, that would be leveled at the politicians if they were to choose the hyper-inflationary path.Just to be clear, the US government (and Fed) are not printing money in any significant quantities right now. The Fed has spent a little under $300 billion in a t-bill monetization program (which they are ending), but that was a piffling sum, and didn’t mean much. Almost all the money the government is spending in stimulus and bail-outs results from BORROWING, which is a completely different thing than printing money. Rate this comment: 0 0